Out of 165 teams, 6 CultTech startups remained in the competition at IF Awards. The teams will make their final pitches on 4 September at MuseumsQuartier Vienna when the winner will be announced! So, who are the teams that are still in the race for €50.000?
IF Innovation Award Finalists
- Note Music, Luxembourg – is a marketplace for investing in music royalties. ANote Music enables publishers, record labels, and artists to sell music rights, introducing a new system of financing, as well as offering users a new investment opportunity and the chance to own shares in promising artists.
- ArtMe, São Paulo, Brazil – is enabling artists, curators, visitors, students, teachers to tell stories about an artwork.
- Firstrow, München, Germany -brings virtual theater experience to the comfort of your home, with a selection of experiences from selected theaters, operas and other providers.
- FloatScans, Amsterdam, Netherlands – is bringing art collections to life digitally, and they want to make it possible to create endless new interactive stories, fully unlock and connect collections, preserve them for future generations, and create new visitor- and business models.
- Roots Studio, New York City, USA works with indigenous artists globally to digitize their unique and endangered heritage arts onto new mediums through a model that can financially support their livelihoods, community and traditions.
- Scan the World, London, United Kingdom is to share 3D printable sculpture and cultural artefacts using democratised 3D scanning technologies, producing an extensive ecosystem of free to download digital cultural heritage.
The 6 teams were selected from 165 submissions (52 countries )- an amazing array of innovative approaches to solve the cultural world’s most pressing challenges, with a particular focus on widening access to culture and providing fair revenue models for creators.
And who is on the jury?
The Jury is formed by highly regarded personalities from the worlds of Arts, Technology and Venture Investment.
Oliver Holle – (Chairman), Founder and Managing Partner of Speedinvest, a leading European early stage venture fund;
Philip Ginthör – Digital Entrepreneur, former CEO of Sony Music for the DACH region;
Thierry Baujard – Founder and CEO of Media Deals, a Pan-European investment network focusing on the Creative Industries, active member of the EU’s ‘Creative Shift’ Initiative;
David Yang – Founder of ABBYY, Co-Founder of Yva.ai, a pioneer of Artificial Intelligence;
Dmitry Aksenov – Founder and President of the Immaterial Future association;
Pierre-François Marteau – Board Secretary of the Immaterial Future association
And the winner is…..
All finalists and jury members will meet in person in an event that will take place at MuseumsQuartier Wien on September 4, 2021
During the event, the Winner will be announced, but not before the Jury will hear the teams final pitches.
In addition, there will be a panel discussion about founding in the field of CultTech and of course… networking opportunities.
Please take a look at the program, here: https://immaterialfuture.org/award/
TO join the event in Vienna, please send an email to email@example.com to register.
If you want to know more about IF Innovation Award organised by Immaterial Future association, read our article
Immaterial Future (IF), a Vienna-based non-profit association, is established in 2021 to shift our world’s growth model towards intangible production and consumption, with culture as the main vector of change. It aims to leverage culture’s huge untapped potential to positively impact every single human, breaking away from its elitist confines and becoming more accessible to all.
For more details, please visit https://immaterialfuture.org